Saturday, January 14, 2012

Follow your dreams :)

I don't know what does it mean for me to be a successful person but I'm sure of one thing: a scientific career and studies are not my way of life. Sure, I'm here and I study but it's more a social pressure than my dream - in our time, everyone should have a higher education so I had no choice.
Nevertheless, I've always wanted to work in piercing studio and I hope I'll realize it one day. It seems possible because I've already pierced a few hundred people so I have some experience but I have to find someone who will take me to learn, because in Poland we don't have any reliable courses of piercing.
If one day I will find a job in place like that, I will be able to pursue my other dream and cover my body with tattoos - in other jobs it could be more risky, but here it won't be a problem. What's more, mayby this dream is not very big and extraordinary but it will take time and money. I even have already a few ideas but I'm not quite good at saving, and first I need to lose weigh, so maybe before my birthday I'll do a new one, we will see :)

 

1 comment:

  1. Reading about your ideas makes me feel that your biggest achievement is just being totally true.

    And there is only one thing we have in common: I have to lose weight as well : )

    ReplyDelete